Senior Executive/Executive, Corporate Services- Human Resources
To be part of the HR team and provide HR expertise and support to management so as to support the School’s overall mission and objective.
Duties & Responsibilities
A. Research Staff Portfolio
- Primarily manage the HRM of research staff
- Facilitate the end-to-end employee life cycle (e.g. recruitment and selection, on-boarding, exit formalities) and all related paperwork and processes
- Provide overall support for the Annual Review Exercise (Research Staff)
B. Adjunct Portfolio
- Facilitate the end-to-end employee life cycle for all appointment levels, and all related paperwork and processes involved in the administration and tracking of these appointments
C. Academic Visitors
- Lead and manage the portfolio for incoming visitors to the School and process the relevant paperwork
D. Academic staff HRM
- Backup support for Faculty HRM
E. Finance Related Matters
- Handle internal and external audit exercises relating to manpower expenses
- Process invoices, payment requests and withholding tax for payees accordingly
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Mentor team members
G. Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Possess a Bachelor Degree
- Possess at least 3 to 5 years of relevant of working experience
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous and able to produce high-accuracy work
- Proactive and independent, discreet and delivers work with integrity when handling confidential matters
- Able to perform well in fast-paced environment and have a pleasant disposition throughout
- Very good organizational skills
- Knowledge in audit matters related to manpower expenses (Internal and external)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Good knowledge of SAP systems
- Knowledge in PDS, BCM and ISO Certifications/Re-certifications will be good
(The NUS Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is located 5-8 minutes’ walk from the Botanic Gardens MRT, which is served by the Circle and Downtown 2 MRT lines).
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here to submit an online application form via our Career@NUS website.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.